- LOOK Amazing! Make sure you have a great hairstylist and makeup artist, always keep in mind the style of your dress and accessories when choosing your look, we would highly recommend to have a TEST a few days before of your hair and makeup, this day will happen only once in your life! Contact me for personalized service an advice.
- Keep the ceremony short; even tough friends & family would love to be with you during your special day, keep it short to have everybody’s attention (A good suggestion can be 20 mins tops)
- Create a well-planned seating chart; Try to group people together with similar backgrounds and interests, so they’ll have something to talk about even if they’ve never met before.
- Open Bar; open bars might be costly but for sure they have great effect on parties! to keep the costs down you could have only a few options of drinks let’s say 3 or 4… guarantee the party time at your wedding.
- Have a nice Signature Cocktail after the ceremony to receive everyone at the dinner reception, latest mixologists have come up with colorful drinks that will WOW your guests!
- Serve late night snacks to continue partying!
- It might be obvious but the food MUST be a 10! make sure you have a menu tasting before the special day! Nothing keeps everyone happier than food.
- Design a lounge area for people to interact with other guests, not everyone will want to be in the dance floor, so a quieter area with lower music and comfy seats will give your guests the opportunity to chat with others.
- Make sure your DJ is good and also take song requests from your guests!
- Give a “favor “people will use, for example sandals for dancing comfortably, regional candies to take home, or personalized face towels, etc.
- Use a Wedding App or Hashtag, keep all your guests connected by sharing funny & special moments of your wedding day! Instagram is a good one to get some images shared!
Remember that tiny details make a HUGE difference, Happy planning & we hope to see you in the Riviera Maya, LOVE from Paradise!
Stay tuned for more tips, news & ideas!
Doranna- Hairstylist & Makeup artist